Monday, March 8, 2010

Jacking Off With My Brother

Zack (my brother) came home today from college for break! As is our usual routine, late tonight we sat in our room and jacked off. For some reason I cannot understand, I'm not attracted to him at all. I'm glad that I'm not, but I still think it's weird, especially because he is a very handsome guy. I'm also surprised that we still jack off together. We've been doing it the night that he gets home for break for 2-3 yrs now, and since then I came out to him. I really appreciate the fact that he's willing to do that w/ me even though I'm gay. He's really chill about it actually. He hasn't told a soul, and he's the only other person that knows I'm gay.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog
    really interesting.
    I wish i would have kept a journal like this.

    I've started reading from the beginning, so i may be getting ahead of myself..
    Do you have anymore entries like this?

    ReplyDelete