Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jacking Off at a School Urinal

In history class I had to pee really bad so I went to the bathroom. I walked in and I saw this freshman standing at the urinal. He then looked around to see who it was. He froze and looked back in front of him. I walked up to the other urinal and began to pee thinking: "This guy is weird, but pretty cute." I love cute guy's dicks so I took a peek and...he was hard! His circumcised penis was probably 7 inches long. He wasn't peeing, which seemed odd. He just stood there, pointing his hard cock down to try to make it look natural.As I peed, I thought. I realized: this guy might have been jacking off. So when I stepped away from the urinal and went to wash my hands, I looked at him through the mirror. As I looked at his reflection, I could see his right arm start to move, probably pumping his nice dick. He slowly started to speed up. At this point I decided I had to leave, but I looked back as I exited. I saw him standing in profile, jerking his cock.

If it wasn't obvious, I was hard the entire time.

2 comments:

  1. when i was in 6th or 7th grade i decided to jack off in the boys room urinal. all was fine until my teacher walk in a caught me with my cute little dick just as hard as a rock.i started to shoot my load at that moment and she watched with a big smile and a few very nice strokes of her own. it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete